2005 Albin 28 TE, Flush Deck
- LOA (w/Pulpit & Swim Platform)....31'-4”: Beam...10.0'; Draft...3'-2”; Displacement...8500#
- Yanmar 315 Diesel with approx. 600 hours, Racor Filter; Dual Batteries; Protech Battery Charger
- Vetus Bow Thruster; Hydraulic Trim Tabs; Folding Steel Cradle
- Lewmar Windlass with foot operated and remote switches; Fortress FX-11 anchor w/chain / rope
- Garmin GPSMAP with 10 inch screen; Garmin Radar; Raymarine Bidata digital speed and depth gauge; Standard Horizon DSC 25 Watt VHF
- Nextgen diesel generator with own Racor; Marine Comfort AC and Heat
- Hot/cold pressure water; 110v and engine heated hot water; Refrigerator, 110 & 12V; Single Burner Butane Stove; Microwave; Vacflush Head with Holding Tank
- Spacious V Berth that converts to a dinette; Teak and Holly Sole; Enclosed Head with Shower; Quarter Berth; Hanging Locker; Eight s/s opening ports w/screens; Large forward hatch with screen
- Removable wrap around screens for all windows; Bimini, Rear sun screen- roll-up or removable
Offered at $85,000 USD.
Contact Bill at email@example.com
For more pictures go to:
San Juan 24
Topaz is a San Juan 24 located at the National Yacht Club in Toronto. The San Juan 24 is the most successful keelboat designed by Bruce Kirby – the designer of the Laser and the best selling one design sailboat in history!
Topaz has won numerous club championships as part of the Quarter Ton fleet at the NYC including this past racing season.
The boat has been extremely well cared for over its lifetime and in particular over the past 25 years under my families ownership.
For anyone interested in a fast, nimble “Laser-like” keelboat for racing and cruising alike this boat is for you!
3 Head Sails of various sizes – including a newer # 1 Laminate Kevlar Genoa
3 Spinnakers – newest purchased only a few years ago and lightly used.
6 HP Johnson Long-Shaft Outboard Engine
Many of the sheets have been upgraded and replaced in recent years
Newer winch handle and brand new winch handle pockets installed
Contact: Craig Van Every
[Posted: September, 2018]
C&C 27 MK V (1987 Racer/Cruiser, N.O.T.L Hull #170)
- Most Popular Small Yacht racer/cruiser ever made & sold in North America
- A FANTASTIC Sailboat, strong, light, fast, smooth, stable, & perfectly balanced in all weather
- One of very few C&C 27 MKV’s with OUTBOARD engine (solid Mercury 9.9 Longshaft )
- Last Original C&C employee built/owned NOTL sailboat, (W/custom "Smoke" rig race pack)
- (Heavy Duty mast, boom, rigging, hand rails, lines/organizers/clutches/winches configuration)
Updated Equipment includes:
- 7 sails (2main, 2 genny, 2 spin, 1 blade, 4/6 years and older)
- Winches – Original Barient self-tailing 10's / Newer Lewmar 2 speed, self-tailing 30's
- New Lewmar SZ1 (4x1) MainSheet Traveller, Garhauer HD (6x1) MainSheet Blocks
- Spectra/Dyneema lines/halyards led aft to cockpit via new Harken "quad" clutches
- Roomy Full size 6’1 Cabin ht, 2 sinks, 5 berths for excellent lake cruising
- Huge storage space, two built-in fridge coolers, gymbaled stove, +++
- Large cockpit comfortably fits 6 for all day cruising, plus built in "high-side" combing seats
- Tiller steering (great control, extra cockpit room), swim ladder, large aft pulpit
- Full coverage newer Bimini and Dodger awnings for great weather protection
- New VHF radio, great clarion stereo system, folding 6-point steel cradle
SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY:
[Posted: January, 2019]
Express Boat DetailingService fully operated and owned by young, hardworking mature college students. We offer Boat washing, Boat detailing to our customers all over the GTA wherever they are. And because this year is our first year launching the company, we will offer free boat detailing to our customers. It is up to you to determine whether or not we should be remunerated depending on how satisfied your are of our services.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-472-2358.
[Posted: March, 2018]
BoatDealers.ca20,000 Boats Listed